• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

cycling holidays

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
Please can anyone advise me on who to speak to or which magazine i need to get hold of over renting my house out for cyclists in the Calvia area of Mallorca,Spain.We see cyclists every day up here in the village and know it would be a great base for some of the cyclists.Ta Dawn.

andygillibrand said:
Please can anyone advise me on who to speak to or which magazine i need to get hold of over renting my house out for cyclists in the Calvia area of Mallorca,Spain.We see cyclists every day up here in the village and know it would be a great base for some of the cyclists.Ta Dawn.

I suggest you post on craigslist in the UK and Germany. Include an Island map with your house´s location and lots of photos. Good luck.