• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

"Cycling lacks a global vision, it's a mess"

TubularBills said:
"The politics of the sport don’t work and so everyone suffers."

Does Cancellara capture the essence?

Sponsors

Stars

Greed

Doping

Moving forward...

What is the solution? Or, Is Cycling Dead on Arrival?

Source: http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/cancellara-cycling-lacks-a-global-vision-its-a-mess/

The solution doesn't start by racing Gaimon. The idea is preposterous and would do nothing to quash speculations that he rode with a motor.
He might as well challenge his grandmother to a race for all it's going to prove.
Also, the "I wouldn't ride with a motor because I might be caught" explanation has been proposed by many who were caught doping.
I can't remember if it the Ronde or Paris-Roubaix when he rode past everyone like he was on a motorbike, but I still find it hard to believe he did it with such ease.

Cancellara is desperate to stay relevant, so he does what they all do in that situation. He says anything controversial that comes to mind in the hope the press will bite. And they do.

As Frank Schleck put it. "Fabian is a diva. The attention always has to be on him"

TRENDING THREADS