• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cycling on USA TVs, desktops, laptops, and handheld devices

Page 24 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Spend the $5 a month on a VPN and watch GCN+ Tons of races, live and commercial free. I did this and never looked bac. The only downfall to GCN is that I have forgotten where Sepp Kuss is from

Call me old fashioned (I'm 71) but I believe in doing things legally. I Have GCN but they aren't licensed to carry the Vuelta in the USA. NBC holds the rights, so I buy it from them.

I have Dish and all the stages so far have been on Olympic Channel. The weekend stages were all in the middle of the day (obviously tape delayed).

I also have Dish and the Olympic channel but bought Peacock to get all stages live and in the mistaken belief that they would carry the full stage. But they only have the stage in full when it's on CNBC on the weekends. So I get 6 full stages for $5. They do a Very Poor job telling you what you're getting before you buy it :(.

Reactions: Sandisfan
I have Peacock premium but still get the ads. Not what I had signed up for but I'm glad they are streaming the Vuelta at all!

EDIT: Now that I remember, during the Tour Peacock had a regular feed and then a separate one without ads that you paid extra for. They're not doing that for the Vuelta.
Part of that kind of pisses me off, but the world feed commentary for the Vuelta has been so bad the last few years since they ditched Keegan and McEwan that it's very rare that I ever switch over. McCrossin (don't know if that's the correct spelling or not) is boring as hell, but at the TdF Nico Roche was pretty good. However, at the Vuelta McC is paired with Hannah Walker the last few years and I wanted to throw a shoe at the TV whenever I put them on. Bob isn't a natural lead commentator by any stretch, but at least he and Christian are funny. The rattail and ski jumper jokes are quite amusing.

Whoever was expecting stage 9 to be on CNBC don’t be shocked to see it not there, as the Coke Zero 400 for Nascar is delayed to 10am on CNBC. Likely to be moved to Olympic Channel, I’ll provide an update once I know.

On Peacock at 6:25AM :). Maybe we'll get the full stage commercial free if it's really not on CNBC at 10AM!
www.cnbc.com/live-tv/schedule shows it on at 10AM as does my Dish listings. My DISH schedule shows it's on Olympic channel at 4PM. As usual they'll keep us guessing. But I'm setting my alarm for 6AM.

Reactions: SHAD0W93
On Peacock at 6:25AM :). Maybe we'll get the full stage commercial free if it's really not on CNBC at 10AM!
www.cnbc.com/live-tv/schedule shows it on at 10AM as does my Dish listings. My DISH schedule shows it's on Olympic channel at 4PM. As usual they'll keep us guessing. But I'm setting my alarm for 6AM.
Probably nobody will update it, but NASCAR had a press release saying it would be moved, which is a rather shame for them as a fan, as they should be on USA, but that’s a different matter. Hopefully it’s on Olympic Channel so I can watch it.

Probably nobody will update it, but NASCAR had a press release saying it would be moved, which is a rather shame for them as a fan, as they should be on USA, but that’s a different matter. Hopefully it’s on Olympic Channel so I can watch it.
Yes, I poked around and there are many reschedule messages to 10AM on CNBC weather permitting....
I hope you can watch it also! For $5 you can get peacock premium :).

• Wow
With tomorrow being only 138 km, I don't understand why NBC cannot broadcast from kilometer zero?

According to the race schedule starts at 2:00 PM. So I am correct, by the time they come to the air there is at least 1 hour that has gone by.

NBC had no option to start from km zero. The host broadcasters are only broadcasting a few stages live from the start. None of the weekday stages in Spain were broadcast in full.

If it is not in GCN+ and Peacock, you know where you will find it. Flobikes!!
This is the message I found:
UCI Road World Championships
Sep 17-25, 6:15 PM CDT
Watch 2022 UCI Road World Championships live on FloBikes! Road worlds will host junior, U23 and elite championship races. Watch every event from the roads of Wollongong, Australia live and on demand on FloBikes in the U.S. and Canada.

TRENDING THREADS