• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cycling on USA TVs, desktops, laptops, and handheld devices

Page 56 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I hope that Vegni sees that a good route can make good racing. And that steep walls far before the finish create Ciclissmo.
But also if they put long flat or false flat descending or false flat ascending That would kill all the action. So just qualifying that with a WALL before last climb(s) you need very little Flat. Sorry for being pedantic, just for any new bees who aren't aware, :)

P.S. New Bees doesn't look right as to how to spell that slang word/phrase so correct please and I will correct with Edit TY

• Love
Reactions: Tricycle Rider
For Canadians who would like to view an English broadcast of the Quebec and Montreal races, it now appears one of the following is true:
  • there will be no broadcast/stream
  • they have left the announcement of the broadcast/stream to the day before the race.
Either one is an embarrassment.

I'm glad to see the French language broadcast being carried on TVA Sports, a popular sports cable channel in Quebec, but that rights deal probably precludes FloSports (otherwise comprehensively excellent for Canadian subscribers) getting the English rights. I have no issue watching in French but TVA Sports is not part of most English Canadians' cable channel packages.

But also if they put long flat or false flat descending or false flat ascending That would kill all the action. So just qualifying that with a WALL before last climb(s) you need very little Flat. Sorry for being pedantic, just for any new bees who aren't aware, :)

P.S. New Bees doesn't look right as to how to spell that slang word/phrase so correct please and I will correct with Edit TY
I think you meant noob or newbie, but I totally love New Bees! It sounds like a Motown girl group from the 60s or something. :)

Noobs, Noobies, Newbies are all acceptable

Reactions: Sandisfan
For Canadians who would like to view an English broadcast of the Quebec and Montreal races, it now appears one of the following is true:
  • there will be no broadcast/stream
  • they have left the announcement of the broadcast/stream to the day before the race.
Either one is an embarrassment.
There'll be a (restricted to Canada) livestream on the GPCQM Facebook page now. I assume it's in French only, but everyone will be able to watch, at least.

Reactions: Sandisfan
There'll be a (restricted to Canada) livestream on the GPCQM Facebook page now. I assume it's in French only, but everyone will be able to watch, at least.

The geo-restricted Facebook livestream was the host video feed only (no commentary) and died before the end of the race on Friday.

I paid $3 to add TVASports to my cable package and was able to stream via my cable provider app while on a school bus full of students for much of the finale. Decent enough value as long as I remember to cancel before the next billing period.

Reactions: search
Max to close out the year...

Montreal Sunday

Grand Prix de Wallonie Blegny - Namur (202.3km)
Sep 18, 10:00 AM

Tour of Luxembourg 5 stages starting
Sep 18, 9:00 AM

Kampioenschap van Vlaanderen Sep 20, 9:35 AM

GRAN PIEMONTE
Oct 10, 9:00 AM

TOUR OF LOMBARDY
Oct 12, 4:00 AM

I assume Worlds is Flo-bikes? dammit

Thanks, I had them all in My Stuff. Does Peacock have anything let?

Bummer we'll have to use pirated streams for Worlds :(