• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cycling videos

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
A couple of days ago the website Cyclingtorrents.nl went public.

Amazing collection of films, documentaries and races.

Let me first state that this shouldn't be seen as spam because I am in no way involved with this site. I've been looking for a site like this for quite some time (I used to search mininova weekly for new cycling vids).

If the community on this website will grow, this could become the only place to go to for cycling video's.

Again, this is not spam, just something I think every cycling fan on the internets will appreciate.
For as far as I'm informed there are no copyright issues.

Sep 29, 2009
Visit site
Cheers for helping me spam. :D
I got plenty of more races coming up, and i'm hoping for more non-dutch visitors to get a variety of races uploaded. Now approaching 100 files already ;)

ak-zaaf said:
A couple of days ago the website Cyclingtorrents.nl went public.

Amazing collection of films, documentaries and races.

Let me first state that this shouldn't be seen as spam because I am in no way involved with this site. I've been looking for a site like this for quite some time (I used to search mininova weekly for new cycling vids).

If the community on this website will grow, this could become the only place to go to for cycling video's.

Again, this is not spam, just something I think every cycling fan on the internets will appreciate.
For as far as I'm informed there are no copyright issues.

Thanks i just signed up for that site.

Here is something to do on that site: Click on the edit profile button and tell me what you see:D

Other than that site now, i get all my stuff from Demonoid. But it is under maintenence at the moment:( and i had just got stage 12 and was about to get 13 & 14 when it went offline, so i'm still waiting. I know one of the users uploads his stuff onto mininova as well but i hate the Universal Sports commentators with their over enthusiam and exaggeration. I'll take Eurosport everytime over that.

Dutch Windmill said:
Gotta love the default Avatar :D

Do you mean the Vuelta? I can upload all the stages if you want?

You have all of the Vuelta a Espana? Is it Eurosport with Harmon and kelly? (ie. English, international and British). Even if you do have it all i'm mainly after the mountainous stages (13, 14 and also 18 & 19 i think) as i don't have a huge internet plan and wouldn't be able to keep a good ratio. So i'll do what i usually do and collect them all eventually over time and burn them all to dvd.

Also it is a sweet default avatar:D I'll give you that.......

If you want more traffic, talk to the cycling community on Demonoid onces it comes back online. They are really good at sharing and seeding and would be a good addition to your site. Plus there are some guys that just keep uploading. They must have huge internet plans and heaps of hard drive space. I only got last years Vuelta a few months back.

Anyways awesome work with the new site.

Sep 29, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I got it, but it will be this weekend before I have it set up. Is that a problem? I got a seedbox an a (work) laptop(with limited harddisk). Now I got myself an extra PC, but I won't be able to install untill the weekend.

I hope the guys at Demonoid are willing to cooperate, they got great cycling stuff already. That would be vital for the site IMO. Too bad it's down, and some user data and torrents have been lost. I really hope they'll come.

Broke the 500 user barrier today, after two days, hopefully it'll continue like this :)

TRENDING THREADS