• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cyclingdeal.com

Hello fellow cyclists!

I just bought my first road racer today and I am now looking for some nice clothes to ride in so I was thinking of ordering some older pro-clothes from http://www.cyclingdeal.com/ and I am wondering if any of you ever have bought anything from that site? Is is a serious site? Do they deliver in time?

If you wonder which kit I am looking at then I can tell you that is is the 2007 version of Team Discovery (no not a LA fanboy or a Contador fan, I just think the design with the globe is damn cool).

This to be precise: http://www.cyclingdeal.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=67&products_id=295

Would be great if anyone could help me out here, not really like to buy things over the internet since I am not used to that.

I am not a native English speaker so please have indulgence with the way I write.

steelciocc said:
I sense Chinese knock-offs. Let us know how it goes if you decide to order from them.

I think you may be correct, note the lack of Nike swooshes:

2ba21ce35b270c9be3b662f8a0df88cd.image.300x300.jpg

toca07st02-basso.jpg

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Like all of these kits they are not genuine so some of the stuff is slightly different to pro team copyright.

Cycling dweal is not bad stuff I got some long tights and they are OK but only wear them a short time in winter.

You need to remember that buying from these people you are supporting sweat shops that dont pay proper wages etc.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
brianf7 said:
Like all of these kits they are not genuine so some of the stuff is slightly different to pro team copyright.

Cycling dweal is not bad stuff I got some long tights and they are OK but only wear them a short time in winter.

You need to remember that buying from these people you are supporting sweat shops that dont pay proper wages etc.

As opposed to nike? How do you know these guys use sweat shops? Not saying they don't, but there are plenty of models which supply cheap garments not involving sweatshops. It's not expensive to make cycling gear.

TRENDING THREADS