• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

D.o.p.

How many times before she wears out "DOP"?

• Never ("DOP" girl forever!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
Good thread. I said 10, because it hasn't bothered me so far, but I know exactly what you're talking about. It'll probably grate from now on.

[edit] so the OPer likes it, I misunderstood.

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
Pozzato wearing only Sidis is pure art. Bettini chasing the shoe was also funny, but the one with Contador in the white tuxedo?! I sincerely hope it is meant to be tounge-in-cheek, otherwise it is ridiculous.

Transition lenses will forever remind me of annoying commercial breaks in the middle of an exiting race.

May 11, 2009
Visit site
There is only one thing worse than the Transitions ad:

Tennis matches running into overtime or whatever they call it. Tiebreak and extra sets. During the last 4-5 years i have become so angry with tennis that you can't imagine. I hate Roland Garros. You turn on the TV in hope of an exciting Giro stage and then the tennis match is not over yet. All you can do is to sit back and wait while getting more and more angry with those tennis players. AARRGGHH!!! After a while you get convinced that the tennis players are being extra slow just to annoy you.

There is nothing more important than cycling. Especially not the first rounds of Roland Garros.

May 3, 2010
www.ror-zone.com
analo69 said:
There is only one thing worse than the Transitions ad:

Tennis matches running into overtime or whatever they call it. Tiebreak and extra sets. During the last 4-5 years i have become so angry with tennis that you can't imagine. I hate Roland Garros. You turn on the TV in hope of an exciting Giro stage and then the tennis match is not over yet. All you can do is to sit back and wait while getting more and more angry with those tennis players. AARRGGHH!!! After a while you get convinced that the tennis players are being extra slow just to annoy you.

There is nothing more important than cycling. Especially not the first rounds of Roland Garros.

Agreed with a thousand times over.

luckyboy said:
Haha, that advert sucks. British Eurosport always runs that ad for Farrar's Transitions lenses. Very annoying seeing that every break.

They also play another advert over and over again. It goes something like:

FOCUS!!!! Bikes made in Germany!

I think i get the idea.....after about the 500th time i've seen it;)

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
HL2037 said:
Please remind me: In which country is the Focus bike made?

I don't know, all I know is that; I'm Tyler Farrar, sprinter of Team Garmin Transitions.

I'm hoping the other riders in the peloton heckle him endlessly about that atrocity.

TRENDING THREADS