• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Dan Martin

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
That's one of the big problems/issues with the worlds at the moment, that not all national teams start with the same amount of riders. It favours the big cycling federations. Its like giving Brazil or Germany a 23 man squad for the World cup, but a Ghana or a Australia - 11. Well not quite but perhaps my point can be demonstrated.

I like it in cycling where nationalities don't always come into play. - i'm British born but I don't really buy into the British Cycling / Sky thing. Its far too cooperate for a start.

Moving back to DM - I will be pleased to see him win more races to come, he is a plucky racer.

TRENDING THREADS