• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Darryl Webster

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
Wow. This is a blast from the past. Darryl Webster!

Saw his name as author of a thread I posted on and clicked it wondering if it was Darryl Webster of 1980's fame. Seems it is and he's had a bit of a rough ride since his cycling days.

To answer your question, I've just Googled that he got a community service sentence and a small fine. For non-UK people this means having to do some jobs in the community. If is non-custodial.

Bad timing for Darryl. It's been in the news recently that many police forces aren't bothering with cannabis at all now.

Anyway, if you read this, Darryl, best wishes to you, and I hope all is well for you.

TRENDING THREADS