• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Dauphiné Teams Announced

Apr 10, 2009
Visit site
Dauphiné Teams Announced

Les 22 équipes au départ
Allemagne: Milram
Belgique: Omega Pharma, Quick Step
Danemark: Saxo Bank
Espagne: Caisse d'Epargne, Euskaltel, Footon
Etats-Unis: Garmin-Transitions, HTC-Columbia, RadioShack
France: AG2R, Bbox, Cofidis, Française des Jeux, Saur-Sojasun
Grande-Bretagne: Sky
Italie: Lampre, Liquigas
Kazakhstan: Astana
Pays-Bas: Rabobank
Russie: Katusha
Suisse: Cervélo

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi, forgive me for the fairly green question but I was wondering is there a website or page from CN that shows the cycling calendar? I've noticed new threads for the Bayern-Rundfart (sp?), Tour of Belgium, Tour de Suisse and now the Dauphinè, and then there's aso the Ras. So I would just like an idea of the various races that are up and coming - cheers!

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Tuarts said:
Hi, forgive me for the fairly green question but I was wondering is there a website or page from CN that shows the cycling calendar? I've noticed new threads for the Bayern-Rundfart (sp?), Tour of Belgium, Tour de Suisse and now the Dauphinè, and then there's aso the Ras. So I would just like an idea of the various races that are up and coming - cheers!

http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/calendar/

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
2009 edition only had 19 teams last year.

Add Saur, Cervelo, Radioshack, and Sky and subtract BMC (from last year) gives 22 teams for this edition.

TRENDING THREADS