• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

David Brailsford...discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Joachim said:
QUICK!!!! SKY BOT TROLL SHILL!!!!!!

KILL!!!! KILL!!!!

:eek:

KILL!!!
x9qu+

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Why so defensive? I never expressed an opinion on whether I think Sky are doping are not. I was merely pointing out that there are already lots already (5 or 6 threads on the front page), all spouting the same lines. Is this one really going to provide anything new and original?

Joachim

BANNED
Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Murdoch has bottomless pockets. Funds the lot. All part of his masterplan to fund the biggest sporting scam the world will have ever seen.

When the time is right he'll hand Sky in to the authorities, leaving British Cycling and British sport in tatters.

Seems the guy just can't cope with the Brits making the once dominant Aussies look like amateurs. Apparently it was the Netball win last week that was the final straw. Sore loser, I guess.

Anyway, man, what size frame do you need?

Radiocopy Skybot HQ. There’s a malfunction with the Skybots. They’re in repetitious mode talking to themselves. What do we do HQ? How do we stop ourselves? Skybots are turning on themselves. Help… truth… and… reconciliation…. Ahhhhh…

Joachim

BANNED
Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
He had no idea what was going on apparently. Thinking of suing for fraudulent use of his funds.

It's 2013 all over again.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
hfer07 said:
In simple words: Brailsford knows what to do & how to get results.............. the same as Bruyneel & Riis......

The thing that Brailsford seems to be failing in is his PR. He doesn't know to keep the platitudes to a minimum and say nothing.

He has made Sky's position worse with their PR and lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS