• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Describe the poster above you

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
craig1985 said:
Is stalking Lance Armstrong.

Lives near but supposedly never goes near one of the most trashiest places in Aus. Went to Surfers Paradise last year and I tell you there are a lot of idiots and trashy clubs which make the place look down market.

Sorry went off topic!:eek:

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
943176092d1245742091-happy-birthday-xylon-sweet-sixteen.gif

auscyclefan94 said:
Not you silly, read quoted post.

I know its not me, im just making the point that your supposed to describe the person above you. You can also then respond to others but you are supposed to respond to post above you:rolleyes:

Fails to play by rules;)

And why wont WL be staying with us much longer? as he has mentioned before his name has nothing to do with LA. As he has said before, it relates to a former job of his.;)

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
The Hitch said:
I know its not me, im just making the point that your supposed to describe the person above you. You can also then respond to others but you are supposed to respond to post above you:rolleyes:

Fails to play by rules;)

And why wont WL be staying with us much longer? as he has mentioned before his name has nothing to do with LA. As he has said before, it relates to a former job of his.
:eek:
I better not insult your intelligence!

May 6, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
Lives near but supposedly never goes near one of the most trashiest places in Aus. Went to Surfers Paradise last year and I tell you there are a lot of idiots and trashy clubs which make the place look down market.

Sorry went off topic!:eek:

Wait, you went there and never invited me? **** :mad:

TRENDING THREADS