• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Di Luca Positive for CERA

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
Di Luca tested positive twice for Cera in the Giro d'Italia.

Does that surprise anyone?

Maybe Menchov is riding crap here because Vienna was shut down on him?

Apr 30, 2009
Visit site
Grater said:
Di Luca tested positive twice for Cera in the Giro d'Italia.

Does that surprise anyone?

Maybe Menchov is riding crap here because Vienna was shut down on him?

im shattered. di luca was all class during the giro. a fan favourite. i even waited outside the LPR bus in bergamo to get some photos of him.

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
Di Luca is both unlucky and stupid. He served a suspension for using a dodgy doctor but that was unlucky because Lance got away with doing the same thing! However, getting caught while you know you're already under suspicion is the height of stupidity. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
his first climb in the Giro I knew he was full tilt boogie juice.

I mean he might even be on HGH. Have you noticed he baby face? Dude looks like friggn Cher...

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
As we would say here in Ireland "Sure would ya look at the head on him". Thats all I needed to know he was doped. His entire face just bled forth the juice of untrust.

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
I'm lovin it

Slowly but shirley the cheats are getting caught.

I've known that DiLuca was doping since his dominating performance at the 2007 Giro.
A guy who was slowly improving as the years passed, suddenly becomes a giant killer. Yeah that's natural.