• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Did BigBoat get banned?

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
where has BigBoat gone, I reckon the mods have put him out to pasture. These last 2 weeks would have seen an element of his prophesies come true, but definitely not all of them.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
thanks Bro

I for one will welcome him back. He just needs to temper some of the more outrageous claims, because some of it is correct.

And he can inform, but leave the BS at the door BB, cos it does your case no good, like a conspiracy theorist.

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Ive enjoyed him here also, informative sure, but also way too negative. In fact a lot here are. Thats not a good thing either. Knowone likes to be continually accused of having their heads in the sand all the time. Im sure he will be back. Hes probably just out buying tinfoil.

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Kerbdog said:
Ive enjoyed him here also, informative sure, but also way too negative. In fact a lot here are. Thats not a good thing either. Knowone likes to be continually accused of having their heads in the sand all the time. Im sure he will be back. Hes probably just out buying tinfoil.

After buying said tinfoil:

tin-foil-hat.jpg

IMO.

Didn't he mention at one point he was going on vacation?

I was one of the people that called him out on the posts about Lemond's past, and about dragging BikePure into his nonsense. None the less, I agree with Blackcat. I'll welcome him back, if he keeps the BS down, as he can be pretty informative and his posts are usually pretty amusing.

(Of note: Not only have I not posted there, I haven't even clicked on the Armstrong thread on the main page!)

TRENDING THREADS