• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Did Valverde get a Hair Transplant ??

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Ok something " clinic " related but different for a change. I read on Eurosport where a scibe was on about Valverdes newly thickened hair. Does anyone know if he had corrective Hair replant surgery? He wears the sunglasses to cover his front hairline a lot lately in interviews. Any jokes relating to OP will lead to instant dismissal, or if good enough a sum of money.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Ye.

I went to the Bettini photo site about 10 days ago, to confirm my own thoughts when I saw something from CN photo.

Also saw the photos on Bettini that Sasquatch posted on Cav's braces.

2_0046109_1_thumb2.jpg

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
This is freakin' hilarious. A couple of days ago I had the same thought when looking at a pic of Valverde.

Hair doping. When blood doping is just not good enough.
Bro, we need a nickname thread.

Valverde: plugs
Cav: braces
Wigans self proclaimed

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Kerbdog said:
Ok something " clinic " related but different for a change. I read on Eurosport wher a scibe was on about Valverdes newly thickened hair. Does anyone know if he had corrective Hair replant surgery? He wears the sunglasses to cover his front hairline a lot lately in interviews. Any jokes relating to OP will lead to instant dismissal, or if good enough a sum of money.

You could be on to something.....

6y387q.jpg

Who do I make the cheque out to?

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Yeah i think he has now alright for sure. As much as i want him banned for OP he has my respect for going through with the transplant. No more than any man with thinning hair it will bother them & he decided to do something about it.
Sorry but I lied about the money part.

A

Anonymous

I'll bet is has something to do with looking at this and thinking "HE11 NO!"

Levi.jpg

I mean, I shave my head completely for the same reason, but I don't slight a man who has Rogaine in his cabinet.

TRENDING THREADS