• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Director of the Year 2018

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Red Rick said:
tobydawq said:
Bot. Sky_Bot said:
I hope we are still waiting for the official announcement of the most important and the best signing for 2019.

Do you have something in mind, specifically?
Contador signed as Sky DS?

You know it's a silent transfer window if a DS is the best and most important overall signing of a year.

On the other hand, if Contador's mindset were to be employed as Sky's tactics, it very well might be the most important thing to happen in cycling :)

Re: Re:

tobydawq said:
Red Rick said:
tobydawq said:
Bot. Sky_Bot said:
I hope we are still waiting for the official announcement of the most important and the best signing for 2019.

Do you have something in mind, specifically?
Contador signed as Sky DS?

You know it's a silent transfer window if a DS is the best and most important overall signing of a year.

On the other hand, if Contador's mindset were to be employed as Sky's tactics, it very well might be the most important thing to happen in cycling :)
I think Froome should troll and ask for radio ban.

Re:

hammerthaim said:
Neil "the sheriff" Stephens to UAE.
Best director signing of 2019.
Along with Peiper, I expect UAE to win the world tour with ease.

I agree. Great director who gets the best out of his riders. I still remember him encouraging Arroyo on the Plan de Corones ITT (Giro 10) while holding a sparebike with him.