• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Dominique Rollin training in philly

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
So Im rolling thru manayunk just outside of center city philadelphia and I see in the distance a strong looking rider in a cervelo kit on the opposite side of the road. I come to see as he gets closer that it is in fact Dom Rollin looking fresh after a hill that usually has me not so fresh!

I understand some of the team is in the US getting training in for tour of Cali and Philly race is in over a month. Do we have some CTT riders training in Philly for TOC? I feel like the Valley forge side is better than the city area for those rollin* hills in Cali.

But its nice to see pro tour riders taking in some of my daily routes!

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Dom trains with a locally with a coach. We rode with him this morning out of Manayunk. He comes into town periodically. He is recovering prior to going to ToC.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
orbeamike said:
Dom trains with a locally with a coach. We rode with him this morning out of Manayunk. He comes into town periodically. He is recovering prior to going to ToC.

Does Cervelo have an invite to the Philly Criterium in June? I'll be living in Philly this summer, and it would be great to see pros riding the same roads I plan on tackling.

TRENDING THREADS