• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

donation or corruption?

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
sueddeutsche.de article on the Armstrong donation to the UCI (See original)

via google translate:

Sun wonders on the anti-doping scene. As the Lausanne laboratory, according to the UCI with an ultimately financed by Armstrong Sysmex ("she is still there") works. "We have never received anything from an athlete," said Laboratory Chief Martial Saugy. This would also not qualify, he adds: "For there to accept from someone who will be tested by us, would corruption mean. "

My biggest hope is that this investigation takes down McQuaid.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
time to refresh the thread

lets make a short list of those sports insiders who accused the uci of corruption and who's references are in a public domain :

1.sylvia schenk, former member of the uci exec committee
2. flandis, a rider
3.manzano a rider
4.lemond, a rider
5.anonymous uci scientist
6.anonymous uci scientist
7.anonymouspt team ds (‘it’s clear what armstrong paid for, source: sz)
8.holczer, former pt team manager
9.matschiner, doping facilitator, last to do so

anyone wants to add ? my avatar wants your cooperation ?

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
python said:
lets make a short list of those sports insiders who accused the uci of corruption and who's references are in a public domain :

2. flandis, a rider
3.manzano a rider
4.lemond, a rider

Your avatar Demands cooperation!!! (need more force there to rally the peasants)

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
python said:

2. flandis, a rider
3.manzano a rider
4.lemond, a rider

Well hopefully Mr. Novitzky has spotted in the German piece that the story from the UCI has change yet again.

In this article Carpani the UCI PR admits it was January 2007!
Even though Pat said only weeks ago it was 2005 - but said before that it was 2006.

And then Carpani says it is the last time they will discuss this issue.

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
Well hopefully Mr. Novitzky has spotted in the German piece that the story from the UCI has change yet again.

Even though Pat said only weeks ago it was 2005 - but said before that it was 2006.

Maybe he's confusing payoffs from other folks they're shaking down. They're probably scrambling to explain their cash flow before the next audit.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:

It's a shame Novitsky's got no jurisdiction or investigative power over the Universally Corrupt Ingnorami in Lausanne.

What I hope is that, while investigating fraud here in the US, he uncovers the degree to which LA/JB/Weisel/etc have bought USAC and the UCI to cover their a$$es.

When it comes to those who have done their best to destroy the sport through outright dishonesty, I still pick Pat and Hein over LA and the Hog. The UCI are the ultimate source of this, what shall we call it . . . cancer?

TRENDING THREADS