Doping and gambling

Aug 5, 2014
I have a question, perhaps it has been discussed here but I couldn't find anything, so here goes.

What happens if a person get caught doping and loses his/her results and you have gambled on the second places person? For exampel. If I put a tenner on Froome winning the Vuelta and he does, later to be caught doping, will I get paid then?

This also open up for a discussion about how much influence the large betting sites has on the doping testing and anti doping programmes in general.

Mar 13, 2009
Dr.ugs said:
I have a question, perhaps it has been discussed here but I couldn't find anything, so here goes.

What happens if a person get caught doping and loses his/her results and you have gambled on the second places person? For exampel. If I put a tenner on Froome winning the Vuelta and he does, later to be caught doping, will I get paid then?

This also open up for a discussion about how much influence the large betting sites has on the doping testing and anti doping programmes in general.
most sites pay out in 24 hours.

I reckon you withdraw the money if you are on the winning side before any Landis metabolites can come back to bite you on the bum

Sep 8, 2009
ask ivailo grabrovski before the 2012 tour of turkey. "guys,bet everything on me. i will fuccin win this bike race,trust me"

hematocrit in the 60s like JFK. wake up,not dead, no problem. easy money.

Dr.ugs said:
none. for a bookmaker it does not really matters who wins. And they pay out based on the podium result, post race disqualification have no influence at all

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts