• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

doping

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
Sorry if this thread is a bit frivolous, but I figured some users here might be amused by a youtube I made on doping. I contains footage with a track. There is no intention to accuse any of the cyclists in this video of doping, It's merely a bunch of cool footage with a song that I like dubbed over it. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX1imBrdfT0

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Very nice, though I'd like to see some of those attacks by Contador, Armstrong, Pantani where they leave the rest of the "pack" behind on their vicious, out of this world attacks in the mountains. But very professionally done.

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
sars1981 said:
Sorry if this thread is a bit frivolous, but I figured some users here might be amused by a youtube I made on doping. I contains footage with a track. There is no intention to accuse any of the cyclists in this video of doping, It's merely a bunch of cool footage with a song that I like dubbed over it. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX1imBrdfT0

Good video, well done. You say you don't intend to accuse these men of doping? You include shots of Lance, Jan, and Alberto with known dopers Bernard, Bjarne, and Floyd, "I intended to dope" Ivan, and bags of blood. What exactly are you inferring if you don't intend to accuse them of doping?

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
pedaling squares said:
Good video, well done. You say you don't intend to accuse these men of doping? You include shots of Lance, Jan, and Alberto with known dopers Bernard, Bjarne, and Floyd, "I intended to dope" Ivan, and bags of blood. What exactly are you inferring if you don't intend to accuse them of doping?

lol.............

What part of ";)" do you not understand?

I like it. I like the way you dug up some good footage we don't normally see. The blood bags. Rudy P, etc. But I agree, I'd like to see some footage of some of the more superhuman efforts with riders we truly associate with doping. Pantani, Virenque, Hamilton, Rasmussen, DiLuca, Schumacher, Boonen (?), Festina, etc.

sars1981 said:
Yeah I'm thinking of doing another one with better footage. Thanks for the ideas.

Cool. Please share when you do.

BTW. I didn't think you were implying anything. It's a dirty sport/world at times. And you merely made a video around that. Anyone watching this and taking it for the Gospels...well, people better be able to make up their own minds beyond that.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
lechia said:
Very nice, though I'd like to see some of those attacks by Contador, Armstrong, Pantani where they leave the rest of the "pack" behind on their vicious, out of this world attacks in the mountains. But very professionally done.

Top notch professional video. would love to see AC leave the rest behind and same with pantani. 9/10.

Latest posts