• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Double click to get out of news items

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I do not like having to double click to back out of a news item. I beleive it is due to the Facebook link that shows on all News items now. Can CN please explain why this happens now and what they can do to stop it. Is it all about doubling traffic? If so poor form.

Dundee said:
I do not like having to double click to back out of a news item. I beleive it is due to the Facebook link that shows on all News items now. Can CN please explain why this happens now and what they can do to stop it. Is it all about doubling traffic? If so poor form.

Is it possible its your browser? I use a Macbook and the stock Safari browser and I do not have to double click.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Dundee said:

Nope, it's a bug that was introduced when we put on that horrible Facebook widget. We released a fix yesterday. Sorry.

TRENDING THREADS