• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

DZ wearing a speedsuit in stage 5?

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
My buddy and I were just talking about this. Looks like DZ was wearing a speedsuit today, the Garmin one. Wonder if they had something plan that never came about.

Here's a pic

24186412.jpg

Oh, and what's on his helmet?

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
I asked Bradley Wiggins on Twitter. I got a response

bradwigginsOur jerseys are actually made from our speedsuit material, so they look like we are wearing speedsuits. And on the helmet, Radio

Is it bad I feel special when famous people respond to me on twitter?

Mar 16, 2009
Visit site
famous? Wiggins? Um yeah its kind of creepy that not only do you think wiggins is famous but tweeting the dude and getting a response makes you feel good about yourself,...then you post that. You asked, so Yes it is CREEPY.

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
Snake8 said:
famous? Wiggins? Um yeah its kind of creepy that not only do you think wiggins is famous but tweeting the dude and getting a response makes you feel good about yourself,...then you post that. You asked, so Yes it is CREEPY.

I must not have pressed down hard enough on the sarcasm button. Or you just don't have a sense of humor.

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
catalogbohemian said:
I asked Bradley Wiggins on Twitter. I got a response

Is it bad I feel special when famous people respond to me on twitter?

I dont know about twittering them, If hes a nice bloke, then Id expect it was him twittering back.

Everyone likes a bit of praise. If you write a letter to your hero, no matter what sport or profession and be nice and include a stamped self addressed envelope, you have 99% chance of a reply.

You can keep a letter, how do you keep a twitter? Not the same to me.

TRENDING THREADS