• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

E3 Saxo Classic 2024, one day classic, March 22

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Did Hagenes crash or something?
Yes,

crash-after-10-km.jpeg

I hope someone like Oier Lazkano, Arnaud De Lie, Wellens,... will win this race (or at least feature in the finale), and, as the winner of E3 is often top favourite / winner of the Ronde, I hope more than one of those will feature very deep in the finale of RVV.
I would like WvA to finally win RVV or Paris-Roubaix, but I won't be excited watching another MvdP (or MvdP vs WvA) dominated race.
Mirrors my sentiments exactly. It would add some real excitement if someone broke through with the legs and cleverness to make a race of it near the end.

Reactions: Volderke