• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Easton Wheelset Competition

Hey CN,

I wanted to enter the competition, but I am not eligible:

Competition Rules said:
6. Unless otherwise stated, each Competition is open to all who are 18 years and over, except: 6.1 residents of Belgium, Norway, Sweden, India, Rhode Island, New York, Florida and Puerto Rico, New South Wales (Australia) and any country embargoed by the United States
6.2 employees of: (a) the Company and its associated companies and any members of their households]

I live in New South Wales, a couple of hours from Sydney and i just wanted to know why I am not eligible? I just find it weird that you only single out one state in Australia. In fact i wouldn't mind knowing why all the places in the list are ineligible?

Thanks

Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
El Imbatido said:
Hey CN,

I wanted to enter the competition, but I am not eligible:

I live in New South Wales, a couple of hours from Sydney and i just wanted to know why I am not eligible? I just find it weird that you only single out one state in Australia. In fact i wouldn't mind knowing why all the places in the list are ineligible?

Thanks

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this (the NSW part at least), but I'm seeking clarification from our legal bunnies before I say anything. Will get back to you once I've heard from them.

Cheers
Greg Johnson