• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Easy hostel booking for bike touring?

Aug 20, 2017
Visit site
I plan to to go on a one week bike tour in south Europe. I will stay one night each place, and bike around 100km a day between the locations.

How would you do it with booking? I can go and book every day on booking.com or something, but will then need to do some research on every single hostel about bike storage, pick correct room etc. Is there any service to organize hostel bookings for a bike tour? So that they book all places in advance for a specific route? I want to avoid the stress of checking out and book 8 different hostels.

rayshow053

BANNED
Oct 27, 2019
Visit site
It takes a little more work but sometimes you can find things that aren't listed elsewhere. And you can use hostel booking sites to see the reviews and ratings that they aggregate from various sites so you don't have to check around for reviews either.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS