• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders EF Pro Cycling

Page 60 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Incidentally, Higuita announced today on his Instagram that he ends his season, apparently for health reasons

In spring I thought Higuita's kit (especially with that rain jacket) was about the worst thing in the peloton this year... but today EF proved me wrong by so far.

Regarding the fact he's ending his season I am sure that's the best for him. Ever since the Dauphiné-crash he was not in good shape and after his double crash in the Tour I had not expected to see him at the worlds. In good form he could have been great at FW.
I am eager to see him back and fit next year.

Incidentally, Higuita announced today on his Instagram that he ends his season, apparently for health reasons
It's a shame we aren't able to see full health Higuita in the Ardennes races.

EF has on paper an awesome team for Ardennes but apparently they never can have all of their best riders in good shape for classisc. It was the same story with cobbles when Vanmarcke, Bettiol, Langeveld and Van Baarle were never able to all line-up in good form in the same races.

• Sad
Reactions: Sandisfan
My dear non-anglo friends, I hope this awful era of boring monochrome cycling jerseys ends for you. And for us as fellow cycling fans.

If follow me but don’t like the awesome retro EF jersey you can go. There is zero excuse to follow if you aren’t rocking this instant classic at your latest meet.

Bye

• Haha
Reactions: BlueRoads

TRENDING THREADS