• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

ENECO Tour Stage 2; TTT 18.9KM

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Fidolix

BANNED
Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
vcampbell said:
Noval is there only to eat the opponents if needed.

He´s useless, get a rider who can actually ride a bike, get Eisel, Voigt or someone with same qualities, this is embarrassing, again.

Fidolix said:
He´s useless, get a rider who can actually ride a bike, get Eisel, Voigt or someone with same qualities, this is embarrassing, again.

I can't see how AC can defend having him on the team when he's unwilling (or incapable) of doing the work necessary to be a quality pro. Voigt would be a DRASTIC improvement.

Fidolix

BANNED
Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Publicus said:
We should know how well (or poorly) they were going when Greenedge goes through the intermediate checkpoint.

yep, but was also good to see the long leads AC took :D Don´t even try to say you not in great shape Bertie ;)

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Miburo said:
TTT of saxo was really not good, maybe the wind has turned but I doubt it though.

Don't forget, that they were the 2nd team to start. If they would be the 10th or so, then I'm sure that their time would be also better.

TRENDING THREADS