• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Even Lance doesn't like it

A

Anonymous

coachkev said:
Recent twitter Lance agreed that the new site has butchered cyclingnews.

you sure about that, cos i cant see anything on his twitter unless lance got to see it before the rest of us..

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
coachkev said:
Recent twitter Lance agreed that the new site has butchered cyclingnews.

He said the Wall Street Journal had butchered his letter to them. This is his version of the letter:

http://www.livestrong.com/lance-arm...c8cPost:3bbce75d-7592-49b3-a04d-c0c9c819a8f1/

While he said nothing about cyclingnews, it is appropriate to parallel WSJ's treatment of Armstrong's letter with Cyclingnews' treatment of its own website. The euphemistic fast-food production term "mechanically processed" comes to mind.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Lance tweet

derailleur said:
He said the Wall Street Journal had butchered his letter to them. This is his version of the letter:

http://www.livestrong.com/lance-arm...c8cPost:3bbce75d-7592-49b3-a04d-c0c9c819a8f1/

While he said nothing about cyclingnews, it is appropriate to parallel WSJ's treatment of Armstrong's letter with Cyclingnews' treatment of its own website. The euphemistic fast-food production term "mechanically processed" comes to mind.

The Lance tweet itself is yet to be definitively confirmed, but I can confirm that that my twitter account is indeed "CoryThompson"

I have no idea who Morephyous is. I have yet to log on today, but the only way that Morephyous could have seen a post that says "@corythompson..." was is he had seen it with his own eyes. If it no longer there now then Armstrong must have deleted it.

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
toppermost said:
The Lance tweet itself is yet to be definitively confirmed, but I can confirm that that my twitter account is indeed "CoryThompson"

I have no idea who Morephyous is. I have yet to log on today, but the only way that Morephyous could have seen a post that says "@corythompson..." was is he had seen it with his own eyes. If it no longer there now then Armstrong must have deleted it.

Oops! Sorry. You're right. Lance is responding to you about the botched redesign of cyclingnews. I was distracted by his use of the word "butchered" itself a few entries prior.

You gonna frame that tweet?

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
nam

Cannot find "full" results for Stage 7, Tour de Suisse! Either they are not there YET, or I just cannot find them on this new site. Don't really like it. Why mess with a good thing.

laura.weislo

Administrator
Mar 4, 2009
Visit site

TRENDING THREADS