• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Everybody needs a little bit of Roglstomp in their lives

Page 228 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Canned Heat's On the Road Again would be more suitable for a training ride. But then again, i don't know whether Roglic' momma left him when he was quite young.

Indeed both do have such vibe. When seeing happy Rogla on the bike and especially in that time of the year. For me admittedly Nelsons tune is more in sync with my heart singing. On such rare occasions. Likely it has to do a bit with the "The People's Champion" vibe.

P.S. For you likely Remco does that for you. Nothing wrong with that. Personally i tend to enjoy a good Nelson vs Canned showdown. Preferably the unplugged version.

With the local continental team (Pogacar's old team)

FR1fLDQWUAIH0sq

"Tadej is the one that is riding superior. He won almost all races he participated at. He is the one that won the Tour twice. I haven't done that yet. It's on my team to make sure Tour title stays in Slovenian hands."

Not training 100% yet. First off to Sierra Nevada for some altitude training. Then Dauphiné and a bit of Tignes. Start of Tour 2022. Likely to skip nationals in Maribor.

Ending the interview in Rogla style. Tour to serve as a preparation for Vuelta.

"Tadej is the one that is riding superior. He won almost all races he participated at. He is the one that won the Tour twice. I haven't done that yet. It's on my team to make sure Tour title stays in Slovenian hands."

Not training 100% yet. First off to Sierra Nevada for some altitude training. Then Dauphiné and a bit of Tignes. Start of Tour 2022. Likely to skip nationals in Maribor.

Ending the interview in Rogla style. Tour to serve as a preparation for Vuelta.
So they will be openly working for Tadej again...?

So they will be openly working for Tadej again...?

Yes. Primož was fully open about it. Maybe it was a bluff? For Tadej to believe Primož is working for me again. I totally got this ...

They will play 1-2 with Jonas and Roglic and hope to somehow crack him. Doubt it will happen, but you never know till you try.

To be honest i don't feel that Primož should be nervous like that. In my opinion he can target the Tour 2022 in a rather confident fashion. He knows that he can beat Tadej in all disciplines. Such as TT, climbing, MTF sprints ... There really isn't any need to not be confident about it.

Motivation is another thing. To be motivated and to keep being your best year after year. But i feel that Primož doesn't lack motivation just yet. After that Olympic gold, among all other achievements, motivation could indeed drop a bit. But we are still talking about the Tour. Not only that but the GT double. This doesn't sound like an unmotivated man to me.

And crucially he changed the haircut. You know it's serious now!

P.S. Yesterday i started more extensive training. To be in good shape for Primož and to help him pin point that ever elusive Tour title.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS