Everyone dopes

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Granville57 said:
The better question would be: Where does he say this? :confused:

It seems you're confusing Tilford's headline (and his conclusions) with the OP and the title of this thread.
I read the article(and the hysterical comments section too) IMO, Tilford does seem to make an assumption that "99% of the Russians were doping", then he cites a link done by a German(I think) report stating such. I took from it that if 99% of Russian cyclists are doping, then not only are they not doing well at it, but that would mean(IMO), that the rest of the field is doping too. Maybe I am misunderstanding the article/title, but I took it as what i posted.

I lol'd at Wonderboy claiming that Hampsten doped, where the heck did that come from?

The comments section was comedic gold too.
 
Dec 7, 2010
5,507
0
0
86TDFWinner said:
I lol'd at Wonderboy claiming that Hampsten doped, where the heck did that come from?
That's vintage, toxic Armstrong right there. He dropped the same hint in the Oprah charade. I'm disappointed that Tilford would repeat those words from Lance though. It only gives traction to a totally BS claim.


(I just wasted ten minutes of life trying to find the link point in the Oprah interview. God, I had forgotten just how sickening that whole thing was. Someone else may have to dredge that up if they feel so inclined.)
 
Granville57 said:
That's vintage, toxic Armstrong right there. He dropped the same hint in the Oprah charade. I'm disappointed that Tilford would repeat those words from Lance though. It only gives traction to a totally BS claim.


(I just wasted ten minutes of life trying to find the link point in the Oprah interview. God, I had forgotten just how sickening that whole thing was. Someone else may have to dredge that up if they feel so inclined.)
Agree completely on the top part, he just refuses to accept that there really are "clean riders" who can win big races.

I feel bad for you on the bottom part.;):p(j/k pal)
 
May 26, 2010
28,144
1
0
So with Ferrari working with 20 teams from 08 - 11 it seems the clean Era was as some have suggested nothing more than talk. Who would've thought :rolleyes:
 
Jul 21, 2012
9,860
0
0
Benotti69 said:
So with Ferrari working with 20 teams from 08 - 11 it seems the clean Era was as some have suggested nothing more than talk. Who would've though :rolleyes:
But speeds are down and brits don't dope.

Seems like sky beat a lot of Ferrari teams though. Looking forward to Cooksons independent report.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY