• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Everything Wrong in the World is Greg's Fault

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Great idea - this could be the rest area for all the new interns joined today (Hey y'all) to come and relax.

20gdwtu.jpg

A

Anonymous

This thing is makin' the rounds. Prolly oughta put it in here too.

20kwao.jpg

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:
This thing is makin' the rounds. Prolly oughta put it in here too.

Dang - I should have got it trademarked - but I do get a tinge of pride when I see it, strangely drawing a dog on Vaverdes head was more time consuming.

shape shifter said:
The stupid public strategies trolls always try to pretend everything is Greg's fault.

As if one person could be responsible for everything that is wrong with cycling anyway? It's just such a ridiculous idea to begin with.

Singling out one guy and making out he is evil just shows you how stupid the Armstrong trolls really are.

I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE.:cool:

Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
Blessings for today on all of you but I must take incredible exception to your treatment of Public Strategies employees. Many of you call harshly on our jobs, which does not make things better for us at our quite technologically advanced center here in glorious Bangalore, where we are fortunate to be located at the Bangalore Productivity Campus (or BPC as it is known) .

PS has a rather difficult compensation scale for our infestation of your bicycle forum. As first instance, we must navigate a maze of the proxy servers (the Netherlands ones are very good) to do the registering to enable the forum posting. For this we are paid 20 rupees. A rupee (Rs) is currently worth approximately 0.02 of your Euros and approximately the same value in US Dollar, which can also be expressed as 2 US cents.

For every post, we receive an additional 50 rupees if, and only if, the new posting personage we have previously created is still verified as forum registered personage for a minimum of 24 hours and has not been banned by your cruel moderators.

We also receive 100 rupees per thread if we can ignite what is known as a "Purse People Frenziness" . Our manual, which contains numerous scripts for bicycle forum postings, is decidedly quiet and mysterious about these "Purse People" - this is a translation with much inexactness, and I must confess that many of us feel we are being cheated by our supervisors regarding this renumeration, as the identity of the posters in this mysterious Purse cabal is not disclosed to us, therefore we cannot boastfully claim to have ignited a Frenziness, and cannot have great confidence that our daily summation of earnings includes the Frenziness payment.

But I may appear to have ramblings, so I will return to the first major point of my posting, which is that the cruelty of your moderators, possibly fueled by cruel reports from individual posters, has the result of reduced salaries to us here at BPC. Must I remind you that you are taking the food out of my family's mouth?

Do you love poverty as much as you love cancer?

Thoughts now returning to the title topic of this thread header, you appear to be unaware of the misery and damage your Mr LeMond has caused the world. The encyclopedia that PS has provided to all employees here at BPC has extensive documentation on the evilness associated with this bad person. How can you not be aware of the incidents he is responsible for? Those unseemly incidents include:

He was in the Japanese Army and instigated the Bataan Death March.

He is the principal inventor of both Twinkies and Pringles.

He owns most major patents governing car alarms.

He paid Richard Gere to perform unseemly acts in India.

He pays Versus television, a wholly owned subsidiary of Comcast, to employ Phil and Paul.

While there is much else wrong in the world that Mr LeMond may not be presumed to shoulder responsibility for, I feel that this is enough to condemn him.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Cal_Joe said:
Blessings for today on all of you but I must take incredible exception to your treatment of Public Strategies employees...

Classic.

Now get back to work with the talking points. You do realize you will not get paid for this post?

TRENDING THREADS