• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Förstemann

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
apart from 'he has big legs' is there any evidence or rumours about actual doping here?

genuinely curious. the guy looks like a freak but he does spend an inordinate amount of time in the gym (i follow him on facebook).

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
those legs seem legit

Robert-Forstemann.jpg

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Benotti69 said:
What!!!! Track is dirty just like road, cant be TeamGB are the bestest and they are cleanest!!!!!!!NO WAY!!!

:rolleyes:

Well done Benotti, bringing Team GB/Sky into yet another thread. Most people agree that they dope, now lets leave that to the relevant threads and discuss a few other riders for once.

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
barn yard said:
apart from 'he has big legs' is there any evidence or rumours about actual doping here?

genuinely curious. the guy looks like a freak but he does spend an inordinate amount of time in the gym (i follow him on facebook).

anything?

2 year ban for big legs?

Sep 29, 2012
dearwiggo.blogspot.com.au
barn yard said:
anything?

2 year ban for big legs?

Just curious if you make the same response in the "Froome is doping coz he's too stupid skinny and TTing like e beast" thread as well?

If you're looking for irrefutable proof, you've come to the wrong place, and should know that by now.

People who live in the real world and have an ability to think critically have been working stuff out without proof for a very long time.

It's a lot more difficult to believe that's natural than it is enhanced, given the sport and its history.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
CycloAndy said:
Well done Benotti, bringing Team GB/Sky into yet another thread. Most people agree that they dope, now lets leave that to the relevant threads and discuss a few other riders for once.

oh i am sorry did i burst a fans bubble.............:rolleyes:

Dear Wiggo said:
It's like anti-bilharzia.

This.

But say we discover an athlete with this condition. How do we determine it is gene doping and when is it a superrare mutation?
We test their parents? But they have nothing to do with it, legally.

Can you ban an athlete because his parents refuse a DNA test to their specific genetic traits?

But I guess they wouldn't express the mutation in every tissue on his body. So in that case, it might be detected.