Question Fat lazy dude trying to turn my life around.

Dec 19, 2019
This year I have let myself go beyond what I ever thought possible. Separated from my wife, sold my house, live in a furnished apartment and began eating to fill my boring hours after work. Problem is, I am now at the heaviest I have ever been. I hate it and I need to get back in the game.
I used to be a fitness freak and was always the fit healthy guy until I ruined my back, knees and shoulder in the military back in 2005 and I went down a depressed filled *** storm of a life style. Beer and food took over as depression just ate me to death. I have started walking, but being in South Dakota right now, it is dangerously cold at times and obviously very slipery and I have a ton of hills around my area. Walking is only going to get me so far. So I have changed my diet and am ready to find a bike to get my fatass back into decent shape.
tweakbox appvalley https://vlc.onl/

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2018
Is it a game? Can we bet on how much miles he is riding by bike in 2020? Or should we bet on his shape and how much pounds he will lose next year? I'm a bit confused and need definetely more information.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS