• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Favorite Lance photos

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
lance-armstrong-pad.jpg

Not bad for a guy with no salary.

dimspace said:
actually im finding this thread a very strange blend of hate, and homo-eroticness..

very gay :/

Lance is very popular amongst the gay community. Like David Beckham he is seen as a gay icon. He has a great body and looks after himself so it natural that gay men are attracted to him. Lance likes this. He also knows that the gay community are big donators and make great contributions to the foundation.

http://www.insidesocal.com/outinhollywood/2006/10/lance-armstrong-on-the-gay-rum.html

071206_matthewlancebeachhouse.jpg

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
i love to see the pic with the 'flush' bag of urine up his pee pee in showergate,
or frankie and betsey's face in the hospital room,
or his face at the first read of Walsh

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
He figured out how to levitate hoping it would make the difference this year.

lance-armstrong.33d2.jpg

'You gimme $10 and we can raise cancer awareness and make you muchos $$$'
Lance%20Armstrong.jpg

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
This Picture captures the TRUE essence of the Champ

Zen Master said:

What a petty, meanspirited, Tour-ridding school yard bully!
You think after winning it the 1st time he'd be humbled and show a modicum of decency.
6 more wins, a 3 year money-making sabatical, and a lowly 3rd place result
later, and this knob is showing his true colours.
What a tool....

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Mont Ventoux said:
You think after winning it the 1st time he'd be humbled and show a modicum of decency.
What a tool....

This incident was before the 3rd place result. Just imagine what he'd do to that guy now AC's busted his ball.

May 26, 2009
Visit site
Mont Ventoux said:
What a tool....

Actually, I thought that was pretty cool. I wish more riders would do it to the idiots running alongside. I liked Contador punching those guys a few weeks ago too.

P.S. this is a slightly creepy thread but I had to check the last page to see if TFF had exploded an artery yet given the enormous provocation on offer.

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Digger said:
I can't name many other sportspeople who have such blurred lines between their 'charity' and their own income. That's the point.
If you have a beef with someone else's charity that may just mean an opportunity to practice a little charity on your own! :cool:

Mont Ventoux said:
What a petty, meanspirited, Tour-ridding school yard bully! You think after winning it the 1st time he'd be humbled and show a modicum of decency. 6 more wins, a 3 year money-making sabatical, and a lowly 3rd place result later, and this knob is showing his true colours. What a tool....
pfft!
Perhaps the real tools are the idiots who run in front of or along side of the peloton, don stupid costumes as if to mimic the one-and-only devil-guy (who's been around longer than many of the haters in this thread)? IMO the real tools defend this ridiculous fan crap. Remember LA did a face plant after some lop waved a musette bag into his handlebars?

montagna lunga said:
If you have a beef with someone else's charity that may just mean an opportunity to practice a little charity on your own! :cool:

Well looking at how well Lance is doing financially from his 'charity', that may not be a bad idea...cheers!!

But I have a conscience, and they say it begins at home....Best deeds are the ones where nobody is there to pat you on the back or keep you in a multi-millionaire lifestyle...

A

Anonymous

montagna lunga said:

pfft!
Perhaps the real tools are the idiots who run in front of or along side of the peloton, don stupid costumes as if to mimic the one-and-only devil-guy (who's been around longer than many of the haters in this thread)? IMO the real tools defend this ridiculous fan crap. Remember LA did a face plant after some lop waved a musette bag into his handlebars?

Good times, good times....