• We're giving away a Cyclingnews water bottle! Find out more here!

Favourite Lance anti-doping quotes from times gone by...

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 26, 2010
ProfTournesol said:
...and intimidate anybody that dares to question your integrity.....
nope a simple correction of the myth that armstrong lost 8kg due to cancer. go check his racing weights and you'll see different, as published by Dr Coyle and posted on here numerous times

and if you can prove different post the proof, rather than direct mis information from any of armstrongs books.

Mar 10, 2009
Ok, this is harder than I thought! Lets try:

"Next time you're out climbing hills, use testosterone patches, micro-dose EPO, transfuse your own blood and inject HgH and god knows what else and convince everyone that you've lost 8kg, intimidate anyone that questions your integrity and see what difference it makes".

May 26, 2010
proftournesol said:
ok, this is harder than i thought! Lets try:

"next time you're out climbing hills, use testosterone patches, micro-dose epo, transfuse your own blood and inject hgh and god knows what else and convince everyone that you've lost 8kg, intimidate anyone that questions your integrity and see what difference it makes".
.....bingo! :)

ProfTournesol said:
Ok, this is harder than I thought! Lets try:

"Next time you're out climbing hills, use testosterone patches, micro-dose EPO, transfuse your own blood and inject HgH and god knows what else and convince everyone that you've lost 8kg, intimidate anyone that questions your integrity and see what difference it makes".
Perfect quote for LA or BW.

A

Anonymous

I wish I could remember exactly...

In an interview at the TDF LA says something like, "I live in France where doping is a crime. If I was a doper I'd move to Spain where its not illegal." Next year they set up camp in Gerona, Spain.

Another interview he was talking about his experiences after cancer (which I personally love btw), about the people who stood by him, those who wrote him off. Then he talked about meeting Johan B... something like, Johan said to me, "I can show you how to win the Tour du France." So LA joins up.

May 26, 2010
brewerjeff said:
In an interview at the TDF LA says something like, "I live in France where doping is a crime. If I was a doper I'd move to Spain where its not illegal." Next year they set up camp in Gerona, Spain.

Another interview he was talking about his experiences after cancer (which I personally love btw), about the people who stood by him, those who wrote him off. Then he talked about meeting Johan B... something like, Johan said to me, "I can show you how to win the Tour du France." So LA joins up.
now that would be worth finding, a 34 year old first time manager knows how to win the TdF, yep with DOPE!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS