• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Fess up. How many of you watched Sharknado?

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Well if I actually had cable maybe (really no), guess the reason I dumped cable should be obvious now if not reinforced.

Generic TV is really bad man.

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
BroDeal said:
Forget Pacific Rim. A movie like Sharknado comes along once in a generation.

:)

Thank goodness only once in a generation. :p

Syfy channel is notorious for bad moviea with bad actors, bad scripts and bad CGI. "Sharknado" is no different. In fact, it seems so very bad, it is FUNNY!

I have it set to DVR July 18 @ 7 PM and will give it a chance.

Here's what to expect - stupid fodder-fun for popcorn. Do not buy a hot dog and expect Beef Wellington:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/12/sharknado-highlights-video_n_3588251.html

This is funny. Enjoy!

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
I'm embarrassed to admit that I hadn't even heard of Sharknado. Just googled the trailer... so that's how B listers become C listers. I'm going to watch it. It can't be worse than the 2012 Tour de France.

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
8ZXtTGr.jpg

That's beautiful Krebs. Love the names in the titles. :)

Meanwhile, Sharknado was such a rousing success, the sequel is on it's way!

Lots of great titles from SyFy.

I was in a film industry symposium last year and a guy giving a speech on line producing had worked for SyFy, I won't say his name, or even what he worked on, but I somewhat humorously asked him from the audience about some of these projects. I think I named Sharktopus and Arachnoquake. I tried to get him to admit SyFy were basically the Weekly World News of filmmaking, and guess what...he smiled, but basically deflected. Though the audience chuckled.

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I was wondering what all the buzz was so decided to watch it for myself as it was on Syfy tonight over here.

LOL, LOL and more LOL.

Cringeworthy and as for the ending, no comment.:eek:

Can't wait for the sequel.:D

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
gooner said:
I was wondering what all the buzz was so decided to watch it for myself as it was on Syfy tonight over here.

LOL, LOL and more LOL.

Cringeworthy and as for the ending, no comment.:eek:

Can't wait for the sequel.:D

I think the sequel has even surpassed the original one.:eek:

Great stuff.

TRENDING THREADS