• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

First one to ask (non uk) gets it

A

Anonymous

Just got the new official tour program from smiths, which has amongst other things the "official history of the tour dvd 1903-2008"

which is basically a duplicate of the dvd from last year "official history of the tour 1903-2006" so we have that going begging..

decent dvd, 2 hours long, pretty good, but obviously doesnt include 07 and 08..

anyone who wants it, who doesnt have access to it anyway (ie. its available in the uk) its the same as on amazon > http://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-History-Tour-France-1903-2006/dp/B000PI3V5I

shout and i shall stick it in the post..

first to ask for it after 5pm UK TIME gets it...

whiteboytrash

BANNED
Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
Why are you grooming people on the Internet ?

QUOTE=dimspace;28993]Just got the new official tour program from smiths, which has amongst other things the "official history of the tour dvd 1903-2008"

which is basically a duplicate of the dvd from last year "official history of the tour 1903-2006" so we have that going begging..

decent dvd, 2 hours long, pretty good, but obviously doesnt include 07 and 08..

anyone who wants it, who doesnt have access to it anyway (ie. its available in the uk) its the same as on amazon > http://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-History-Tour-France-1903-2006/dp/B000PI3V5I

shout and i shall stick it in the post..

first to ask for it after 5pm UK TIME gets it...[/QUOTE]

A

Anonymous

grooming.. now youve lost me...

we got a spare copy, thought someone might like it.. im really confused...

at least there is no mention of doping in here yet...

A

Anonymous

nobody wants it..

oh well will chuck it in the charity shop then...

A

Anonymous

jaylew said:
I pm'd you

ah.. pm's arent that obvious here are they.. :eek:

Ive just discovered i have a rather important pm from the first of june.. oops...

pm me your addy and i will chuck it in the post..

A

Anonymous

coppiman said:
Apart from the Sean Kelly's presenting. Deary me, painful to watch. :eek:

we enjoyed it.. it could have gone into some things in more depth, but at over two hours it would have turned into a marathon. .its pretty tough to sum up 100 years in a two hour documentary..