• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Flicker you are a damn joke!

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Elagabalus said:
Probably the same reason the Spartacus Rox " Papp you are a damn joke" thread is still up. Integrity, baby!!!

Well, you could give this thread and request at least a serious topic and form easiely, but anyway, I don't like that one and what happens there, either.

I like Joe and his way of self-discovery/reflection and "giving back" here. :D
That should be honoured and not made ridiculous or be "presented" like that.

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
luckyboy said:
10 year olds smoke and drink so that they can beat their peers in sporting competition?

When I was in 7th grade 7 yr.olds smoked because they thought that was cool. People smoked pot later to rebel and experiment. Harder drugs more of the same , breaking down morals etc.
I think the same with PEDs but they have gone further. Riders can do amazing things in the big mountains and then give articulate interviews.

Amazing drugs amazing things. Not like those weak roids and amphetamines that were being used by LeMonds teamates and adverseries. You could tell Greg was clean though because his interviews were, well less articulate than the dopers.

A

Anonymous

Personally i think this thread is out of order. Insulting each other is one thing, starting a thread with a members name it in and then insulting them is a bit ott.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Cobblestoned said:
If you understand "man up" like getting disgusting, lieing, mad and totally respectless - no thank you :D
I don't need that and this is wrong kind of "man up".
If I "man up" in my way then, dear mr.barrus, rule Nr.1, which I once explained to you, comes and came into action immediately.

BTW, how do you explain the fact that this thread "Flicker you are a damn joke!" with some "nice" posts, still exists in a "serious" forum - to a serious person outside of da club of da reeeal men ?

Your afterwards added sentence won't help you much. You will be pushing thru a warning or ban anyway, because I "maned up" in my way, reacted in this insulting and provocating thread and because I reacted in the other thread because of some lies and misinforming statements.

Thats the way it works here, people. :D

The persecution complex continues......how do you type with the sigmata wounds?

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:
Personally i think this thread is out of order. Insulting each other is one thing, starting a thread with a members name it in and then insulting them is a bit ott.

Yup, no where to go but down.... well, further down that is.

Can we get a lock put on this thread? Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS