• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

FoosDevil

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
The girl who had her ponytail yanked was pretty cute. Felt bad for her...that looked rough.

As for the perp...she just looked angry. I agree with your assessment: anger issues.

The fact the refs didn't catch any of this, or worse, didn't do anything about it is what is surprising I guess.

She really hasn't done anything outlandish as far as what goes on out on the pitch...I guess since it's women it's looked at differently?

The sh!t Vinnie Jones used to get away with was downright amazing and disturbing:
gazza.jpg

Hugh Januss said:
She should learn to ice skate, so she can play a sport where her talents will serve her better.

i knew this woman. she was just as cute as you want. pretty blue eyes.
curly blonde hair. great body. kicked out of her ice hockey league for rough
play. you would never have guessed it.

A

Anonymous

usedtobefast said:
i knew this woman. she was just as cute as you want. pretty blue eyes.
curly blonde hair. great body. kicked out of her ice hockey league for rough
play. you would never have guessed it.

I used to work with a 7+ Blonde who once bummed a dip of Skoal off of me...of course I live in the south. Interestingly though, she was from NY.

A

Anonymous

well i think shes kinda cute, and to be honest, of all the tackles/etc in the clip the only one id have issues with was the hair pull..

the legs tackles where fine, yes mistimed, but thats more to do with lack of skill, and reckless enthusiasm than malice, its the sort of tackles you see in lower level football over here all the time.. the elbow in the back i think was fair game, the other girl had just given her one to the ribs...

maybe the hair pull was a bit much, but i think the girl on the receiving end sold it a little bit, shes done a bit of wrestling in college or something, you dont fly to the ground like that from a hair pull (and im willing to bet hair pulling of pony tails is pretty common in womens football)..

(notice with some of those tackles her teammates applauding)..

football is a tough sport, dont like it, play something else.. but shes got spirit, id have her on my team... :D

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
How about the face shot that made her opponent's legs buckle and fall to her knees? hahaha

It's quite a highlight reel for only one game. I honestly want to see other games.

TRENDING THREADS