• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Four Corners on Lance Armstrong

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
How do we watch this in Europe? Any kind people willing to put this on YouTube/other site?

Even without new details, I love to see Lance's half-arsed admission being dissected like a dead, smelly frog carcass. :)confused:)

Clausfarre said:
How do we watch this in Europe? Any kind people willing to put this on YouTube/other site?

Even without new details, I love to see Lance's half-arsed admission being dissected like a dead, smelly frog carcass. :)confused:)

I'm hoping it gets put on YouTube soon. :)
The other one did so I will look forward to being able to see it.

If I see a link that works on twitter I will post here ASAP.

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
mewmewmew13 said:
I'm hoping it gets put on YouTube soon. :)
The other one did so I will look forward to being able to see it.

If I see a link that works on twitter I will post here ASAP.

That'd be great, I'd love to watch it. Thanks.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Mad Elephant Man said:
Why? ACF's opinion on Cadel and BMC is always completely correct and completely unbiased. I think it is a great signature.

Don't respond to the idiot. I have blocked him and have also heard from dimspace that he went for a job at Sky and failed at getting. The guy is bitter and twisted therefore feels like making rumours up with no actual evidence. He also does not understand what the quote means and how it is suppose to be humouress. Poor man.

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
Don't respond to the idiot. I have blocked him and have also heard from dimspace that he went for a job at Sky and failed at getting. The guy is bitter and twisted therefore feels like making rumours up with no actual evidence. He also does not understand what the quote means and how it is suppose to be humouress. Poor man.

Okay. I agree he seems to miss the humour.

watched the entire interview. Great interview. Thanks for the heads up ACF and link PACONI. Ahh, jeez. Betsy used a perfect term... cherrypicking the truth (referring to how things sort of came out in the Oprah interview/group hug) to avoid exposing those who aided and abetted him (Wonderboy), and whom are still wallowing in the wealth earned off him.

agree with others, its not as hard hitting or informative to cycling aficionados, but to the general public its huge. They struggle to come to terms with their belief systems.

Poor Phil, hoisted on his own petard. Could never get a role in Hollywood, every slow thought was etched on his craggy face as the hole ghastly truth dawned on him

TRENDING THREADS