• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Froome, Porte and the forum 2014

What do we do if Porte and Froome go full on ret(banned) next year? Like to a new level? And Kerrison makes nutjob statements like they practise attacking in the saddle whilst blindfolded?

What do we do if Cookson starts telling us they are clean?

What do we do with this forum? Are we allowed to call it out?

thehog said:
What do we do if Porte and Froome go full on ret(banned) next year? Like to a new level? And Kerrison makes nutjob statements like they practise attacking in the saddle whilst blindfolded?

So long as you do it incessantly and redundantly!

clinic talk

thehog said:

of course members will be able to discuss ..........where it belongs in the clinic

hoggy..............next year I can see your overjoyed face knowing team sky are clean

Mark L

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
thehog said:

lets hope bruyneel or somebody else has dropped a small nuclear bomb well before that happens.
What do we know about belgian interrogation techniques? Who knows Lienders might crack.

Taxus4a said:
And what happens if Porte just improve his 7th place in his early years, to a 3th place now he is in his best age and in the best team?
Will you leave the speculations?

I bet no.

Porte could get 1th place. That would be interested. The speculations might happens but not only cos cleans.

Then can he help in making Froome 1th in France Tours?

thehog said:
Porte could get 1th place. That would be interested. The speculations might happens but not only cos cleans.

I am going to do a thehog:
sittingbison said:
...you have all had your little bit of fun with the Gollum "s" gentle(wo)men, but its at the expense of another member whose English is probably not even the second language, in fact I would almost hazard a guess its googlish.

So please, enough.

cheers
bison

good post bison ;)

thehog said:
CN needs to get a new sever farm with backup instances spread around the globe.

Froome did a good job last year of breaking the Clinic.

They already cache. Maybe multi-master replication and round robin DNS. That means a good hosting budget and more adverts though. Don't know if they are that big yet.

I'm wondering if Sky can keep the lies straight another year. As long as Froome stares at his stem some more he'll be okay.

sniper said:
lets hope bruyneel or somebody else has dropped a small nuclear bomb well before that happens.
What do we know about belgian interrogation techniques? Who knows Lienders might crack.
Don't get your hopes up counting on Belgian interrogation techniques. Not only does everything get covered up in our country, we're also still in denial about doping, thinking it was just the evil foreigners who did it. Plus some of our national nutjobs like Mattan.

And our media still asks Museeuw for his opinions, considering him a hero. Instead of realizing that Ludo Dierckxens was the true hero. At least he confessed voluntarily!

sittingbison said:
I am going to do a thehog:

good post bison ;)

whoah great moderation!!!!

You need to either get him to verify his claims or ban him permanently or you will end up with a forum of sniper, benotti, fearless greg lemond, netserk and yourself!!

Reporting his posts have no effect so why suggest that option?

Speculation once is great but continual repetition (trolling?) I believe turns people off!!

But hey I only have a small number of posts so don't count!!

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
del1962 said:
Oh great another thread in the clinic on Froome where the Hog can bore us with is insights or rather lack of.

I was just thinking that what this forum really needs is yet another thread about Sky where everyone says the same stuff.

thehog said:

You didnt answer my question, my friend. I know Porte could reach 1st place, it is what all the people that see him in his first Giro would have thought he will be doing this days... but that doent answered my question. :rolleyes:

I personally think he is not going to win, especialy if Quintana go and he is out of bad luck.

TRENDING THREADS