Teams & Riders Froome Talk Only

Page 978 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 26, 2010
28,144
2
0
TheSpud said:
rick james said:
pastronef said:
Froome will ride the TT and the TTT in Bergen. this thread will be fun
Cyclist strong in the time trial rides time trails at word championships shocker...hold the press
Yep - bolt all the doors and hammer large pieces of crooked wood across all the windows. How on earth did this happen?
Doping of course with a motor. :)
 
May 26, 2010
28,144
2
0
rick james said:
pastronef said:
Froome will ride the TT and the TTT in Bergen. this thread will be fun
Cyclist strong in the time trial rides time trails at word championships shocker...hold the press

Fromer gruppetto cyclist now strong in the time trial rides time trails at word championships with a motor and dope shocker...hold the press

Fixed. :)
 
Sep 3, 2017
914
0
0
rick james said:
pastronef said:
Froome will ride the TT and the TTT in Bergen. this thread will be fun
Cyclist strong in the time trial rides time trails at word championships shocker...hold the press
Froome is stong in tt , he is the 2nd best , but he is also the 2nd best in climbing and that's NOT VERY credible to say a soft thing
 
telencefalus said:
rick james said:
pastronef said:
Froome will ride the TT and the TTT in Bergen. this thread will be fun
Cyclist strong in the time trial rides time trails at word championships shocker...hold the press
Froome is stong in tt , he is the 2nd best , but he is also the 2nd best in climbing and that's NOT VERY credible to say a soft thing
2nd best at climbing? How do you know that?
 
rick james said:
telencefalus said:
rick james said:
pastronef said:
Froome will ride the TT and the TTT in Bergen. this thread will be fun
Cyclist strong in the time trial rides time trails at word championships shocker...hold the press
Froome is stong in tt , he is the 2nd best , but he is also the 2nd best in climbing and that's NOT VERY credible to say a soft thing
2nd best at climbing? How do you know that?
It's his opinion ricky. He's allowed to give it.
 
Sep 3, 2017
914
0
0
i don't trust Chris Froome as many many people in Uk and outside Uk , IT'S NOT CREDIBLE SIMPLE
as i said almost the best in tt and climbing INNATUAL in modern cycling
 
May 26, 2009
4,114
0
0
rick james said:
pastronef said:
Froome will ride the TT and the TTT in Bergen. this thread will be fun
Cyclist strong in the time trial rides time trails at word championships shocker...hold the press
But for a rider so "strong" at time trials, seems a little weird that he hasn't ridden it since 2009, when he's been in the top 3 ITT riders for the last 5 years.
 
BYOP88 said:
rick james said:
pastronef said:
Froome will ride the TT and the TTT in Bergen. this thread will be fun
Cyclist strong in the time trial rides time trails at word championships shocker...hold the press
But for a rider so "strong" at time trials, seems a little weird that he hasn't ridden it since 2009, when he's been in the top 3 ITT riders for the last 5 years.
he planned his season differently this year. raced very little until June. he´ll add those 10 days from the Vuelta until the TT. and the parcours with the last climb is fine for him this year
 
May 26, 2009
4,114
0
0
pastronef said:
BYOP88 said:
rick james said:
pastronef said:
Froome will ride the TT and the TTT in Bergen. this thread will be fun
Cyclist strong in the time trial rides time trails at word championships shocker...hold the press
But for a rider so "strong" at time trials, seems a little weird that he hasn't ridden it since 2009, when he's been in the top 3 ITT riders for the last 5 years.
he planned his season differently this year. raced very little until June. he´ll add those 10 days from the Vuelta until the TT. and the parcours with the last climb is fine for him this year
You could say that makes sense, but he has ridden the World's Road Race in 2011, 2012,2013,2014 and the World TTT in 2013. So it's not like he's stopped racing after the Vuelta. So it's still strange that a guy who's is in the top 3 ITT-ers (for the last 5 years or so) has not ridden the ITT even though he has been present at the World Championships events.
 
BYOP88 said:
pastronef said:
BYOP88 said:
rick james said:
pastronef said:
Froome will ride the TT and the TTT in Bergen. this thread will be fun
Cyclist strong in the time trial rides time trails at word championships shocker...hold the press
But for a rider so "strong" at time trials, seems a little weird that he hasn't ridden it since 2009, when he's been in the top 3 ITT riders for the last 5 years
he planned his season differently this year. raced very little until June. he´ll add those 10 days from the Vuelta until the TT. and the parcours with the last climb is fine for him this year


You could say that makes sense, but he has ridden the World's Road Race in 2011, 2012,2013,2014 and the World TTT in 2013. So it's not like he's stopped racing after the Vuelta. So it's still strange that a guy who's is in the top 3 ITT-ers (for the last 5 years or so) has not ridden the ITT even though he has been present at the World Championships events.
Bradley Wiggins must be a reason ( 2014) And he did the ITT in 2013 too
Chris Froome and Sir Bradley Wiggins, again, kept apart for men's race while Lizzie Armitstead is named as women's team leader for world championships http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/cycling/11102239/Chris-Froome-and-David-Millar-make-Road-World-Championships-team-Sir-Bradley-Wiggins-eyes-time-trial.html
 
Sep 3, 2017
914
0
0
thehog said:
pastronef said:
thehog said:
isnt every fan´s fav rider an all-round great guy in their eyes? ;)
Loving the hashtag... #froomeyforspoty

You have to admit, bots are the bigger nerds than Lance fans back in the day. Imagine a world the things like Spoty are a big deal to your daily life :rolleyes:
He lives in Monaco , he has no pride for his "HOME" country UK
 
May 26, 2009
4,114
0
0
fmk_RoI said:
BYOP88 said:
You could say that makes sense, but he has ridden the World's Road Race in 2011, 2012,2013,2014 and the World TTT in 2013.
In the WC RR, do post what his finishing position each year was, please, I'm curious to see how hard he was racing...
He never finished the race, so a waste of a roster spot.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts