• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

George W Bush

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckwheat

BANNED
Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
redtreviso said:
""'I've been to war. I've raised twins. If I had a choice, I'd rather go to war.'"--George W Bush

He's been to war? The SOB is delusional and even to think of that sociopath on Memorial Day weekend is sickening.

"Where are those WMD? Behind this desk, under this table?"

POS was joking. Please explain the joke to the dead and gravely wounded.:eek:

icebreaker said:
This is a cycling forum.

This post has NOTHING to do with cycling.

I am sick of this kind of gratuitous crap showing up all the time.

Either keep it where it belongs - the one thread in General - or don't post it all.

That is because this is the Cafe, the place for non cycling discussions. If this makes you sick I would recommend that you keep to any of the other sections of the forum and don't come in this one. Seems pretty simple.:rolleyes:

buckwheat

BANNED
Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
Susan Westemeyer said:
Let's keep the politics in the Obama thread, please.

Susan

Hi Susan,

You were suggesting not allowing Political discussions.

That's a better path than insisting all politics goes in the Obama thread.

GWB and BO are two totally different issues.:)

icebreaker said:
Done then.

Susan, please delete my account.

Oh FFS, aren't we the sensitive one then. I was not suggesting that you should leave the forum, but merely pointing out that if a thread in a section of said forum that is labeled as being non cycling related bothers you because it has nothing to do with cycling, then maybe you should be a little more discerning in what threads you decide to read. If I may be allowed to quote GWB one more time 'it's not rocket scientry'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS