• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Germany TT's and road racing?

Aug 25, 2009
Visit site
I've just completed first TT 10 mile and 25 mile in UK and they went very well. i'm living in Germany near Dusseldorf (Monchengladbach) and would like to start doing TT races here.

Any clubs that would be recommended? The aim is to go back and race from the beggining of the season in the UK.

Also do I require a licence? Can I get points that would carry over to the UK?

All suggestions or information would be most welcome!

Thanks

Nicole

Aug 25, 2009
Visit site
Hey me too

I'm an American who will be moving to Germany in the spring and I'm interested in starting racing again.

I'll be living in Bad Windsheim, which is in between Nuremberg and Wurzburg.

I'm curious what the local racing/riding scene is like.

My research on Google Earth paints a picture of the area being a bit flat. Either way I'm totally pumped to be in Europe.

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
evansnicole said:
I've just completed first TT 10 mile and 25 mile in UK and they went very well. i'm living in Germany near Dusseldorf (Monchengladbach) and would like to start doing TT races here.

Any clubs that would be recommended? The aim is to go back and race from the beggining of the season in the UK.

Also do I require a licence? Can I get points that would carry over to the UK?

All suggestions or information would be most welcome!

Thanks

Nicole

nic

a clever thing to do would be pm'ing me your pic. that way i can have a perv

ta