• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Get rid of the freaking survey box

A

Anonymous

Its doing my F******* NUT IN.. popping up every 2 seconds and asking me to take a bloody survey...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

A

Anonymous

Ok its not funny, every single time i visit a page for the first time i get the survey box popping up, and sometimes on pages ive already visited..

Its not funny, its intrusive and annoying..

May 5, 2009
Visit site
My pop-up blocker must be working or something, I haven't seen a single one! What's it asking your opinion about? The web site?...

A

Anonymous

Cobber said:
Yeah.. mine was blocking it too. :D

it wasnt a popup it was a sneaky slidey thingy, im wondering if perhaps they realised they ballsed up and removed it..

it was about, british cycling and the ctc and being a member or some such garb.. maybe it only attacked british ip's

was a pain in the @rse anyway.. glad its gone

A

Anonymous

THE BLOOODY THING IS BACK AND ON EVERY SINGLE PAGE..... I HAVE CLICKED NO THANKS SO MANY TIMES...

get rid of the darm thing..

A

Anonymous

dimspace said:
THE BLOOODY THING IS BACK AND ON EVERY SINGLE PAGE..... I HAVE CLICKED NO THANKS SO MANY TIMES...

get rid of the darm thing..

Ditto!!!! It was gone, and now its not! I am almost to the point of not visiting anymore until it is gone. I comes up ON EVERY SINGLE PAGE!!! I TOOK THE FOOKING SURVEY ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 5, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Ditto!!!! It was gone, and now its not! I am almost to the point of not visiting anymore until it is gone. I comes up ON EVERY SINGLE PAGE!!! I TOOK THE FOOKING SURVEY ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm posting the same response in any Survey thread find to try and help you guys. Sorry for the issue you're having. The survey pop up is controlled by a cookie. Any chance you are disallowing cookies from us or from Doubleclick? Or blocking the ads (which are being served for us by Doubleclick as is the survey box). The survey ad popping back up may be a consequences of security settings that disallow cookies on your end and not something we can do anything about.

A

Anonymous

but surely we should be able to dissallow cookies and not be inconvenienced :(

ive not seen it for a while though.. maybe its gone :D

TRENDING THREADS