• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giant-Alpecin

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Arnout said:
It is though, due to the decreased speed.

Thwaites was run over by a motor bike in the Tout of Britain. That's how his helmet looked like afterwards

BxLmzkQIMAAX4o5.jpg

yespatterns said:
When you get hit by enough cars while cycling, chances are you may decide to keep your helmet on. I know i do now, but to each their own. On topic, there is now an apparently cyclist-friendly hair product company I can use to pretty up after my post-ride shower. :p

You say it tongue in cheek, but would Cyclingnews.commers switching over to that shampoo now that they sponsor a cycling team?

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Arnout said:
You say it tongue in cheek, but would Cyclingnews.commers switching over to that shampoo now that they sponsor a cycling team?

Hah, not sure, but I won't but that's probably because I don't use hair products that much. If I did, and they sold it in the US, i'd probably try it just to (attempt to) support them. Cycling needs all the sponsors it can get...