• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Gilbert

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm not currently in Europe so I missed today's stage. Does anybody have a video clip of the last 5 kilometres or whatever?

Andre

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
I just knew there was going to be a thread regarding his win today :D
It was very impressive :eek: especially the way he accelerated again when he saw Rodriguez coming

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
it's fate..

santini-roadworld-10-med.jpg

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
That's insane. Gilbert is almost unbeatable on these kinds of finishes when kicks well and gets a gap. He can push such a big gear over these kind of finishes. eg Cauberg, lombardia and giro last year. So impressive to watch.

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Cobblestoned said:
Can't get enough of that.
Impressive how he pulled that gap.

For me this was one of the most impressive presentations of easyness in this season so far, right next to that Haedo sprint.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hrmj05ksDM

Hushovd's TdF win this year must've also been the easiest sprint in his life :p
But this was a very impressive win indeed. let's hope he gets even better for October! :D

TRENDING THREADS