• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2015 stage 19: Gravellona Toce–Cervinia 236km

Page 20 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Re: Giro d'Italia 2015 stage 19: Gravellona Toce–Cervinia 23

I will never be an Aru fan purely because of my disgust of his pain face. He could win everything in the best style and it would make no difference to me.

PhiberAwptik said:
I will never be an Aru fan purely because of my disgust of his pain face. He could win everything in the best style and it would make no difference to me.
Both his pain face and his style is plain ugly. Good for him they allowed him a stage win though. Landa will take back 2nd tomorrow

May 18, 2015
Visit site
Re:

damian13ster said:
Astana trying to make sure that Contador never gets official stage win in Giro?? (Official record and myself don't count wins when caught and suspended for doping)
Who cares. I'm sure he's going to try tomorrow, but in 10 years, we'll only remember who won the race, not the stages.

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Aru clearly likes these not so steep mountains. Tomorrow on Colle delle Finestre he will have troubles again like he had on Mortirolo and Ologno...

ghostbusters-main-e1372171748411.jpg

Re: Re:

IamIronMan said:
damian13ster said:
Astana trying to make sure that Contador never gets official stage win in Giro?? (Official record and myself don't count wins when caught and suspended for doping)
Who cares. I'm sure he's going to try tomorrow, but in 10 years, we'll only remember who won the race, not the stages.

Agreed. I think that's the reason why Landa doesn't go today even despite losing 2nd place in GC