• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro D'Italia on Comcast!

I was flipping through the channels and found the Giro on BIEN SPORTS today. They were showing today's TT a few hours late, but I know some people wanted to see the Giro on USA TV. I can't add much more but I would assume they are going to be airing all of it. Sorry if this has been mentioned already but I figured this would help some people.

May 19, 2011
Visit site
rzombie1988 said:
I was flipping through the channels and found the Giro on BIEN SPORTS today. They were showing today's TT a few hours late, but I know some people wanted to see the Giro on USA TV. I can't add much more but I would assume they are going to be airing all of it. Sorry if this has been mentioned already but I figured this would help some people.

what is the channel No? HD? :confused:

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
maxmartin said:

392 on dish.

Also, this thread couldn't be put in the TV coverage in the US thread because...? Was already posted there that BeIN would have coverage of the Giro in fact.

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
maxmartin said:

Afrank said:
392 on dish.

Also, this thread couldn't be put in the TV coverage in the US thread because...? Was already posted there that BeIN would have coverage of the Giro in fact.

Check your supplier listings - it could change, depending on your provider, I think.

But heck, it's pretty neat having all these races on TV in the US!

May 19, 2011
Visit site
mewmewmew13 said:
so we have figured out that you need to call comcast (or whichever provider you have) and ask them to add it.

sometimes they will let you do a month or two. then not pay for it after cycling season....

:)

I am in bay area, I called comcast, the CSR told me they simply don't provide this channel in my area. I don't know if that is true or not.:( I don't mind paying.

EVIEZHANGG

BANNED
Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I believe some of you must be a football fans,and you may heard about the PS3/XBOX360/pc video games called FIFA, the latest game is FIFA 14, I'm really enjoy it with the help of Buy fifa 14 coins meanwhile,I want to share theis imofrmation to you ,my friend, if you administor thik this massage annoied you, please forgive me, PLS keep this massage for about 2 or 3 days, TKS.:)