• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia Top 15

Apr 30, 2016
Visit site
Hello cycling fans.
I open this topic to discuss about the Giro d'Italia, know your opinion and share it your knowledge.
Who is going to be the best in the young rider classification?
Who is going to be the best springter?
What about the TOP 15?
Thanks

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
1. Landa
2. Nibbles
3. Bala
4. Zaka
5. Uran
6. Chavito
7. Pozzo
8. Kruiswijk
9. Kangert
10. Firsanov
11. Niemiec
12. Monfort
13. Hesjedal
14. Taaramae
15. Daniel Martinez

Majka for stage hunting.

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Re:

Brullnux said:
Before the Giro Del Trentino, I'd have said Nibali. Now I'm so sure. I'll make a prediction after Stage 5.

Kittel best sprinter until after Stage 3, then Greipel, Viviani, Modolo, Ewan and Nizzolo can battle it out.
Greipel won't have his train at the Giro, I don't think that he'll win more than one stage.
1. Nibali
2. Landa
3. Zakarin

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
1. Nibali
2. Landa
3. Uran
4. Zakarin
5. Valverde
6. Chaves
7. Dumoulin
8. Kruisjwijk
9. Majka
10. Peraud
11. Jungels
12. Taarame
13. Firsanov
14. Formolo
15. Geniez

Greipel's also recovering from that bad rib injury. Kittel v Viviani; Kittel will win the Holland stages, Viviani will take the red jersey. Jungels for white.

Jungels for the withe jersey, one of the guys of Bardiani for the blue and an italian sprinter for the red (because of other top sprinter will retire halfway, Kittel after stage 3 :D ).

Top 15 GC
Valverde
Landa
Peraud
Fuglsang
Zakarin
Chaves
Majka
Uran
Kruijswik
Dumoulin
Firsanov
Niemec
Jungels
Geniez
Kangert

Nibali out to focus on the Tour after a disaster start.
Pozzovivo and Hesjedal out of top 20.

Extended GC (from 16th)
Visconti
Wellens
Dupont
Ulissi
Roche
Cunego
Monfort
Taaramae
Pozzovivo
Plaza
Formolo
Anton
Brambilla
Pirazzi
Scarponi
Hesjedal
Ciccone
Amador
Moser
Siutsou

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Re:

Arredondo said:
Someone who knows what the weather will be for most of the Giro? Might chance some aspects.
Way to early to make any predictions, those long time weather forecast are usually not very reliable.

TRENDING THREADS